My midwife sent me to an OB/GYN to have my foot issue looked at last Friday. After lots of questions and looking at them, they decided it was not the typical pregnancy itchy feet. Instead, it was a neurological problem and wanted to send me to a neurologist for a series of tests. Jeremy was in Canada at the time and I definately needed to discuss spending several hundreds of dollars on a specialty doctor with him!!! So, we decided to wait to schedule it until Monday, after Jeremy had returned. I did talk to him over the phone that same day. We decided it was a waste of money and prayed for healing. When I went to the doctor, my feet were still unbearably itchy. A few hours after we prayed, they were tolerable. By that evening I was taking Benadryl and the itching was hardly noticeable. By Sunday, the itching was completely gone!!! Praise God!
On another note, we have to reschedule my ultrasound because the 28th just isn't going to work for us. So, as soon as I have a new date, it will let everyone know :)


No comments:
Post a Comment