I was sitting in my living room the other day playing some mindless video games. I was pondering a question that I have been wondered about quite often lately. The question is this, what is the key to really loving people? Let's face it, if we are honest with ourselves sometimes it can be a challenge. I look at Jesus’ example and see how much he loved people. And to be quite honest I think it's shocking. Everything he did or said was geared to helping and loving people. I finally realized that the greatest miracle Jesus ever preformed was not walking on water, turning water into wine, or even raising the dead. His greatest miracle was his ability to have compassion on people. Most of the miracles he performed were because he was moved with compassion. Because of his compassion he healed, taught, etc... Miracles were just a by-product of who Jesus was. I think that if we focus on that passion that Jesus had towards people we'll see greater miracles in our homes, churches and, ultimately, our lives.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Amen!!!!
Good word bro!!!
~Justin
Post a Comment