

I've started practicing my cake decorating again. I started it a while back but got so busy that I haven't done it in months! But I decided that I want to play with it again. This is my birthday cake I made for myself~ it is a white chocolate with raspberry & creme filling. Even though I don't really eat cake, I find baking and decorating to be so relaxing. The kitchen is definately my favorite place to be. Once basketball season is over and my schedule relaxes a little, I am going to start taking decorating classes. My love for cooking/baking is both my strength and my weakness. While my food is incredible, I also enjoy eating it! While some people are talented musically or artistically or athletically, I find that my talents really lie in the kitchen. So, if you live anywhere close to me, prepare yourself for some yummy treats!!


1 comment:
Oh how I do miss your cooking Morgen! I was always happy you liked to cook when we were roomates! The cake you made looks beautiful!
Post a Comment