Thursday, January 19, 2006

Welcome, Maxwell Scott Carpenter!!!




We are the proud new parents of Maxwell Scott Carpenter. He is 3 months, 1 week. He has beautiful brown and black hair, black eyes and a long, wet tongue! He is beautiful!!! No one really knows what he is, but he's adorable!! His paperwork says part Rottweiler, part Lab, part Austrailian Shepherd, etc. Whatever he is, we love him. Chloe has been wound up for a while, now that she has a puppy. They have played nonstop and the puppy got worn out first! Today I went to look at a different dog, but I found this one. For being so young, he is surprisingly well behaved. We left the blinds pulled back from the sliding door and he has gone there and cried a couple of times to go out. And he's not too bad on a leash. Definately trainable. I think we've had to get onto Chloe more often than Max. She is just so excited about having a dog. She thinks she now has constant playmate, but Max looks at her as if to say, "Does she ever stop?" Hopefully he's not a lazy dog! Even though we've only had him one day, I think he has the potential to be the ideal family dog. He loves Chloe, lays at her feet when she is eating, sits beside her when she's playing with her dolls or coloring and, of course, he follows her everywhere waiting to play. We will see how the next few months go...

No comments: