Monday, November 28, 2005
A True Carpenter
I am amazed at how much my daughter is like her father. It must be in the genes: show no sign of pain! Chloe was getting out of the car this evening and bent over to pick up her book at the same time. She ended up falling head first out of the car, right onto the pavement. It was loud enough that I heard her hit. It really freaked her out more than anything. She only cried for a second. I took her into the house to look at it and put ice on it. In the short distance from the car to the house, she had developed a good bump. We prayed for it and then I went to get the ice pack. She said, "No, Mommy. I don't want ice on my head. I'm all better now. See? I'm happy (insert fake smile)." She fought so hard against putting the ice on her head. Fortunately I prevailed! I did have to agree to put a pink ribbon in her hair to hold it in place. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment