Friday, November 25, 2005

I've Lost My Mind

After everyone left on Thanksgiving, we packed up and headed to Jeremy's parents for the night. The plan was to relax and do some shopping damage in the morning. Chloe was so happy being out there. She played with Leonard (the cat- Chloe loves animals) and watched a movie. Jeremy's mom, Deena, was planning on being out the door by 5:30am. 5:30 AM!!!!! That's insane!!!!! I didn't know if the "sales" would actually be worth it. But this would be my first year being "one of those." I was really proud of myself for being up, dressed and done with my coffee by 5:40am. Deena and I made a plan: we had our list of people to buy for, what we wanted to buy them and what stores we needed to hit. We went through all the ads the night before, which was really helpful. We hit all the stores (and a few extra) and had the car COMPLETELY loaded by 11:30am. I have a newfound respect for "power shoppers" and those that have to get up that early on a regular basis. But my Christmas shopping is 85% finished. That makes me happy!

No comments: