Friday, May 28, 2010
My Buddy
I have always called Logan my buddy, as a nickname and as our relationship. Yesterday I was leaving to take Chloe to school and said goodbye. Logan came running up to me as I was walking out the door and said, "Mommy, I'm your buddy." Then he kissed me and ran off. I loved it! It made my heart so happy! Throughout the day, he would stop what he was doing and come over to me (I was working on a few cakes) and ask how I was doing. Then after checking on me he would go back to playing. In our household, bedtime is a family event-everyone is involved! We had just finished praying with Logan and were giving out hugs and kisses. I said, "Thanks for being my buddy today. I love you." Then my little guy said, "Mommy, I'm your buddy everyday. I love you!" Ahhhh :) I love being a mom!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment