For her birthday breakfast, Chloe asked for pancakes with homemade whipped cream. She savored every bite of this rare breakfast treat!!!!
Jeremy and I are getting things ready for our trip to South Africa, which we are so excited about!!!! As much as I love traveling, I am NOT looking forward to 22 hrs of flight time! It might not be as bad if it was a non-stop trip. But that's just not possible. So with airport time, the trip is around 26 hrs. But the weather will be wonderful while we are there!!!!! I love 80 degrees, sunshine and ocean!
Here is a picture of my latest cake creation. It was a 16th birthday cake for a girl who loves BRIGHT colors and books. Odd combo, I know. But she absolutely LOVED her cake!!!! I'm just about ready to turn my cakes into a real business ;)
After tomorrow's party I will have more pictures to post!


1 comment:
That's an amazing cake, Morgen! Great Job!
Post a Comment