Chloe's party this year had a Sweet Treats theme to it. I am pretty sure she just wanted candy at her party this year. I guess after 6 parties with no real candy, it was time.
This is the table before we put the food out. And before the kids arrived and started picking at the goodies.
Apothecary jars filled with candies.
Lots of cupcakes!

Chloe's birthday cake
A game where the kids popped balloons and won prizes.

Silly girls- and Logan
Blowing out the candles- which turned out to be trick candles ;)
The kids all had a great time! I guess as a kid, how could you not with all the candy and sweets!!!!


1 comment:
Hi Morgen!
No, I thought you were super sweet yesterday and it was fun to see you and your precious babies!
And I thought after I saw you how I should have said something about these pics of Chloes party cause I thought it was the sweetest and prettiest party EVER and have thought about it for days since seeing the pics and I can't wait to do something like that for Sophia someday. Although I think I may need to hire YOU! :-) I love the cupcakes...so cute. You do some amazing cakes, I will keep you in mind for future parties and I'll put a link to your cake site on my blog. :-)
Blessings!!!
Jess
Post a Comment