Friday, September 04, 2009

Baby- 4 Months

She is a little girl with big personality!
I think she was having fun getting all this attention!
It was hard work, being so cute! Going... ...going...
...GONE!!!

It's hard to believe Baby is already 4 months old! We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is truly a joy! Chloe and Logan were great babies, so easy to manage. But Baby tops them both. I am amazed by her constant happiness and her love for everyone around her. Everywhere we go we are stopped by people who just want to look at her and win one of her amazing smiles. Young, old and all ages in between are drawn to her. I know God has amazing plans for her!

Even at 4 months, her personality is showing through. She wants to be wherever people are. But unlike Chloe and Logan, she is content to be a part without being the center of attention. She is very observant and takes in everything. Content, happy, peaceful are the usual words people use when describing her. I often get asked if she ever cries or fusses. Yes, she does but not often. She has real cries at least once every couple of days. But usually her evening fussiness is short-lived (not really fussy compared to most kids).

She is still the apple of Logan's eyes. The "newness" hasn't worn off. She is definately his "baby guhl." Logan has an admiration and loyalty toward Chloe. But he has a protective devotion for Baby. It has been interesting to see the dynamics between all 3 kids. I love it and am excited to watch them over the next few years!

No comments: