Baby & Great Grandma Lear Baby & GREAT GREAT Grandma Cubby Baby & Uncle Mark
Baby & Great Grandpa Lear
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am not completely sure but in the sisters' picture I think that this woman used to wait on us at a bar-b-q restaurant in Warsaw, MO. I used to think that she was so friendly and nice until I asked around in Warsaw what happened to her and some people at one of the antique shops told me that she had an inappropriate relationship with a 60 year old man who works there and ultimately caused this man's divorce after his wife found out about their lies and their text messages. I also was told that the 60 year old man had loaned her money to get her teeth straightened and she never paid back the loan....which is stealing in my book. I think that it was a substantial amount of money, too. I think that since she looks maybe 33 or 34 that 60 years old is way too old unless this woman has "daddy issues." But on the upside, this old man and his ex-wife are back together and sharing a great life together. I have seen his ex-wife in the restaurant now and again and they always seem so happy. It's so sad when someone can break up a marriage and just leave like she did nothing wrong. She even told people that this old man was stalking her and I can hardly believe that he would be so foolish. Anyway, this girl has little or no friends in the little town of Warsaw after she lied to so many people. I hope that she gives over her life to Jesus and asks for forgiveness after all the pain that she caused. If I have the wrong woman, I'm sorry, but she sure looks like the same one who served us at that restaurant. There's even a paper by their cash register saying that this woman is personna non grata and even though it' s not my business, I don't blame that old man. He's trying to prove to his ex-wife that he made a mistake believing that other woman and he wants nothing to do with her. I don't know where or if this tramp is working somewhere now or not but I can only hope that she's not breaking up any other marriage. One is enough.
Okay Morgen, I posted the third anonymous post b/c I don't have an account. I just think if someone wants to make such comments, don't leave it on your beautiful site. I enjoy seeing pics and hearing your wonderful stories and I don't appreciate people like that trying to ruin what you have posted for all of us to enjoy. Amy Salas
We are youth pastors at an amazing church- Christian Faith Center! We have the two beautiful daughters and an extremely handsome son, who are such blessings in our lives. My husband is the love of my life and my bestest friend in the whole wide world and it is such an honor to be his wife, partner, friend. We are walking in our calling and seeing God's amazing love and grace for us. Everyday is an adventure!!!
5 comments:
I am not completely sure but in the sisters' picture I think that this woman used to wait on us at a bar-b-q restaurant in Warsaw, MO. I used to think that she was so friendly and nice until I asked around in Warsaw what happened to her and some people at one of the antique shops told me that she had an inappropriate relationship with a 60 year old man who works there and ultimately caused this man's divorce after his wife found out about their lies and their text messages. I also was told that the 60 year old man had loaned her money to get her teeth straightened and she never paid back the loan....which is stealing in my book. I think that it was a substantial amount of money, too. I think that since she looks maybe 33 or 34 that 60 years old is way too old unless this woman has "daddy issues." But on the upside, this old man and his ex-wife are back together and sharing a great life together. I have seen his ex-wife in the restaurant now and again and they always seem so happy. It's so sad when someone can break up a marriage and just leave like she did nothing wrong. She even told people that this old man was stalking her and I can hardly believe that he would be so foolish. Anyway, this girl has little or no friends in the little town of Warsaw after she lied to so many people. I hope that she gives over her life to Jesus and asks for forgiveness after all the pain that she caused. If I have the wrong woman, I'm sorry, but she sure looks like the same one who served us at that restaurant.
There's even a paper by their cash register saying that this woman is personna non grata and even though it' s not my business, I don't blame that old man. He's trying to prove to his ex-wife that he made a mistake believing that other woman and he wants nothing to do with her. I don't know where or if this tramp is working somewhere now or not but I can only hope that she's not breaking up any other marriage. One is enough.
Sammi equals herpes
I love how someone who says it's none of their business has soooo much to say and has to be anonymous. Gotta love small towns!
Okay Morgen, I posted the third anonymous post b/c I don't have an account. I just think if someone wants to make such comments, don't leave it on your beautiful site. I enjoy seeing pics and hearing your wonderful stories and I don't appreciate people like that trying to ruin what you have posted for all of us to enjoy.
Amy Salas
WELL, WHAT IS THAT OLD SAYING??
"TRUTH ALWAYS HURTS!" PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY LIKE, TOO MANY NAIVE PEOPLE!
Post a Comment