On Saturday, we took the kids to a pumpkin patch just down the road from our house. It turned out to be a great day to go! It was very sunny but still cold. We got there early enough that most people hadn't ventured out yet. The Pumpkin Festival area had tons of things for kids to do: hula hoops, a corn box (instead of sand), kid crafts, bubbles, picture spots, inflatables, trout fishing, make-your-own-band area, hay rides, barrel train rides, hay bale jumps, etc. I think we played for hours!!! Stocker Farms also has a HUGE corn maze. Someone was telling me that a lot of people were being pulled out early from the maze because they would get so lost and then freak out. We decided to not to do the maze this year with Chloe and Logan. Maybe next year we will take Chloe and a few friends. When we were done playing, the kids got to go into the pumpkin fields and pick their own pumpkin. Logan touched every one we passed but never tried to keep one. Chloe, however, wanted all of them- one in every size, shape and color. Finally, we got her to choose one!
Stocker Farms has a great market with tons of fresh seasonal fruits and veggies. And it is completely chem free and not expensive! I think it might be one of my new favorite markets.
Nothing new to really tell right now. The kids are great, Jeremy and I are great. We are settled in and have adjusted nicely. We keep a pretty full schedule. I have 6 cakes over the next two weeks. Yay! Christmas money! Jeremy has lots going on with work. I still enjoy being home with the kids. I love that I can be home yet still make some money through my cakes. Despite the world's news around us, our life is really good right now!
Nothing new to really tell right now. The kids are great, Jeremy and I are great. We are settled in and have adjusted nicely. We keep a pretty full schedule. I have 6 cakes over the next two weeks. Yay! Christmas money! Jeremy has lots going on with work. I still enjoy being home with the kids. I love that I can be home yet still make some money through my cakes. Despite the world's news around us, our life is really good right now!


No comments:
Post a Comment