Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Latest Obsession

I have always enjoyed doing some online shopping. There are just some things that I can't get here in Seattle. But lately, I seem to be doing it A LOT! I don't know why. I guess I just don't want to deal with the malls, or the kids, or driving to different stores. I get tired of taking the kids out of their seats, running in for a few items, then buckling them back in just to run down the road to the next store and do it all over again. And since our lovely Seattle weather doesn't make it pleasant to walk several blocks with 2 small kids, I have begun to resort to online shopping. Actually, I really enjoy it! I don't have to leave the house with the kids, TONS of places are doing free shipping right now, I'm not wasting my gas or my time. I just place my order, wait a couple of days, and the nice UPS man brings it right to my door :) I have a rule that any Christmas shopping that is not done by the first week of November will only be done online. I don't have to battle the crowds at the malls, I don't worry about an item being out of stock or out of a particular size/color/etc. and I don't get rained on! Although stores aren't too bad right now, I have enjoyed Christmas shopping for people from the comfort of my home. I did lots of shopping for the kids' fall/winter clothes online, a few things I probably didn't need, Christmas gifts, even some things I needed from Nordstrom I did online simply because they offered free shipping and I didn't have time to get what I needed. Currently I am still going to the market for food, but I bet if Stocker Farms delivered, I would do it!!!! :)

No comments: