Ok, I promise I am not abandoning Blogger!!! There has been so much going on lately. First of all, we have moved to Mill Creek- big YAY! We are loving our new neighborhood. And we have a FABULOUS house- at least until May. Our other house plans fell through. The builder decided not to tell us but they ran out of money and weren't planning on starting on our house until March. The house we are in is huge and has a massive back yard. I don't know if I will be able to move into something smaller later on :(
Chloe started Kindergarten on Sept 3rd and she loves it! I will post pics once we have internet going at our house. I know, we are still behind on a few things. Logan got a new ball pit when my Uncle Mark was out here visiting. Logan has been playing in it nonstop and LOVES it. Sissy, unfortunately, is not able to stay with us at this house so she will be staying with the grandparents for a few months.
Our mailing address is now: PO Box 13532 Mill Creek, WA 98082
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I miss you!! I would love to see your house. Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment