Monday, March 24, 2008

Partners in Crime

This afternoon I had both kids down for a nap. Of course, Chloe never went to sleep, she just laid in bed and talked to the wall. When Logan woke up I let him play in his room, but eventually he made his way into Chloe's room. I knew it wouldn't be long before she was asking to get up also. So I waited for "Mom, can I get up now?" And I waited. And I waited. I waited 15 minutes before I knew it was time to see what was going on. There they were, on her bed eating all the chocolate eggs from Chloe's Easter basket. Chloe knows she will get in trouble if she gets out of bed without permission so she somehow got Logan to bring her basket over to her. Then she shared in the spoils. After tasting her chocolate, I'm sure he will do whatever she asks of him!

2 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Funny story! You know there's something going on if they're quiet!

Shannon said...

OMGSH! that is so funny! they get very 'creative' when the get alittle older! i have some stories of the boys, too!