I was entering the info in Logan's baby book and thought it was funny and wanted to share it.
Length: 29 1/4 in (30 percentile)
Weight: 19#1 (5 percentile)
Head Cir: 18 3/8 (90 percentile)!!!
His weight is pretty low but he eats nonstop. I just have kids with crazy metabolisms. Chloe was the same way.
Also, Logan is walking now!!! Every once in a while he will crawl if he can't walk there fast enough. He was so obedient. I didn't want him to start walking until Easter. He took a few steps here and there but now is walking everywhere. I just didn't realize Easter was 3 weeks early this year!!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My girls heads were always in the top percentile too! Austin has a large cranium! I have a little bean head though- the other day I was going through some of the girls hats and discovered I can wear a 6-9 mo. hat. Crazy weird!
Post a Comment