A few friends and I went to Bellevue to Joey's for dinner. (PS- yum!!!!) Dinner started out normal until each girl was handed a gift bag. There was a lot of confusion as they opened them to find unusual items, such as string and balloons. I quickly explained that at my birthday party, I love to have all the festivities. So, since we couldn't decorate the restaurant for the party they would become the "party." Each girl was given a party item that they were to become- such as Streamers & Balloons or Gift Bags. The first question was, "Do we really?" But that soon turned into "What do you think about more balloons?" I have some pretty outgoing friends that love to be the center of attention, which we soon became! People from other tables were asking their servers what was going on over there. With so much laughter, you had to wonder what was happening. My girlfriends truly were the life of the "party!" We became a Traveling Party as we wandered from Bellevue Place to Starbucks.
What started as a normal Birthday dinner soon turned into so much more...
Sarah (Gift)
Anna (Party Favors)
Shannon (Balloons & Streamers)





No comments:
Post a Comment