Monday, January 21, 2008

The BirthMonth

So, my BirthMonth is winding down and the celebration has been fantastic!!! I have posted a few of the things we have done. I have been taken to great restaurants, gotten pedicures, TONS of coffee, gone to movies and have gotten some fabulous gifts. But even greater than all of the "stuff" has been my friends. I am truly blessed to have each of them in my life. It's exciting to see how their quirks and uniqueness add so much to my life. There are always "surface friends" that you have in your life. And they are fun, but there's no depth to the relationships. But my core of friends are far beyond just "fun." They are strength when I need it most, continuous encouragement, full of integrity, Godly AND FUN! I have had a great month and am excited for next year's celebration. It's going to be even bigger- it's my 30th!!!!!

No comments: