Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Chloe- 4 yrs.Logan- 9 mos
I tried to get a pic in the "1st Christmas" hat but he doesn't like hats!

Chances are I won't get around to blogging until after Christmas. This is a pretty busy time of year for us and for the church. I still might attempt to send out Christmas cards. I will post the Christmas pics we had done but probably won't write anything. I just want everyone to know how much we love you and are so grateful to have you in our lives. Our friends and family mean the world to us- we are truly blessed.
After all the trees have been decorated,
the lights have been put up,
the parties have been had,
the food has been eaten,
the presents have been opened,
the songs have been sung,
the greatest moment at the end of this year
is always being able to share God's love with others
Merry Christmas!!
~The Carpenters

1 comment:

Austin & Lindsay said...

I love the video and the Christmas pics! It was really difficult for me to get the girls to sit still and smile for our pic this yr. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!!