Sunday, December 09, 2007

Getting Festive!
Even Logan got into it!
Dropping off the kids before going Downtown for lunch

Shopping- Logan's first "ride"

My sister, Sammi came out for a few weeks. We had lots of fun and lots of shopping!!! We finally put our tree up- still not as late as last year, though. I am really excited about Christmas this year. Especially the shopping! I had 90% of our shopping done before Thanksgiving. We have 15 people in our immediate family, 7 sets of grandparents, 6 interns, 4 office staff, 10 kids and 6 Christmas parties to buy gifts for. So to have it almost completed by Thanksgiving was a huge relief! Now, I just need to get some of it shipped in time :)
Logan now has 4 teeth and thinks he can walk. I say he thinks he can because he will stand up and then turn as if he is about to walk. But instead he just falls on his face.
Chloe is getting into the Christmas spirit and enjoys buying gifts for people. She still doesn't like Santa but she loves the idea of giving gifts.
Later this week I pick up our Christmas pictures and will post them at the end of the week.

No comments: