This morning we woke to the sounds of Chloe puking. Mmmm. About 2 weeks ago, Logan and I had a stomach bug but we were the only ones that got it. I guess now Chloe has a mild version of it. After a few rounds in the bathroom, she asked why she couldn't stop throwing up. I tried to explain to her that it was just a bug. "I swallowed a beetle?" She was quite upset that she had unknowingly eaten a bug and now it was making her stomach icky. On a side note- one discovery that we have made is our children's preferences. Chloe is normally a Daddy's girl, except when she is sick and then she only wants me. Logan is Mommy's boy but only wants Jeremy when he doesn't feel well.
Logan is getting closer to crawling. He is starting to pull his legs up under him. But that seems to be too much work for him so he just rolls anywhere he wants to go. He is extremely laid back and in no hurry to crawl. His I teeth look like they may be the first to pop through. We've also begun baby signing with him. Right now we are just working on a few basics- please, thank you, hungry, finished, milk, bath, mom, dad. He trys "finished" or "all done."
Chloe and Logan have an amazing relationship. He lights up when she is around. All she has to do is look at him to get him laughing. She enjoys reading to him and showing how to play with toys. It makes my heart so happy to watch them. I want them to stay this way :)
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment