Thursday, September 27, 2007

News

I didn't realize that so much time had gone by since the last post. Logan isn't crawling on his hands and knees but he does do the army crawl. And he's quick! He has grown so much- it's hard to believe he is already 7 months! And the best news... HE IS KEEPING HIS BLUE EYES! If his eyes were going to turn they would have done so already. I'm so excited that he gets the blue eyes. More answered prayer :) Right now is such a fun stage because he loves to play. His face just lights up when Chloe comes in to play with him. Each day he gets individual playtime (confined to his playpen) so I can get some work done and he has a great time playing with his toys. Even though I knew boys were wired to be boys and girls were wired to be girls, I am still in awe at the instinct they have. When put in front of a selection of toys, Logan will naturally go toward the truck.
Chloe loves preschool and even wants to do homework. She loves doing the writing exercises in her workbook. She informed us the other day that she is ready to learn to read. Just when I thought I had overcome patience in one area, a new one springs up and tests me all over again. Over the past few weeks we have had a pretty rough go with Chloe, dealing with issues we thought would never go away. But last week we started getting some great results. Praise God! I had reached my breaking point with her and really thought I might lock her in a tower until someone decided to go rescue her! But things are getting better and our time together is SO much more enjoyable.
Jeremy and I are great. Everything at NXL is going well. Even though the new youth center is not completed and we are temporarily using the chapel, our teens are still so excited and more are coming every week. I love it! It just proves that teens really will go to church to experience God, not just to play the newest video game or hang out in a cool lounge. I am still doing Mary Kay, and loving it, and making cakes. I have been doing on average one cake each weekend. I did one for a baby shower last weekend and I just finished one for a bridal shower tonight. Fun, fun, fun!

The kids and I leave on Tuesday to go to Missouri again!!!! We are so excited and ready!!!!

No comments: