

Chloe and I went to the Tulip Festival with some friends yesterday. I love going there- plus the tulips are dirt cheap! The weather ended up being kind of nice. It wasn't raining and it wasn't too cold. But it was windy- and of course, Chloe lost her barrettes on the way up! Logan didn't enjoy it as much. He doesn't like wind- AT ALL! He kept turning his head until his hat covered most of his face, as you can see in the picture. You can tell Chloe lives in the city. She was a little unsure on her feet on the dirt roads and out in the fields. I had her stand in one row so I could take her picture with the fields of tulips behind her. Yeah, she fell 3 times while just standing there. I don't know who she gets that from!!! But I got what I went for- pictures of Chloe and TONS of tulips. I think I came home with 7 bundles of tulips and an order of bulbs for our flower beds. After the 6th flower vase, I was running out of places to put tulips in the house. So happy!!!










4 comments:
Wow! Those are gorgeous! I love the pic of Chloe in the field of tulips! So beautiful!
Awesome pics!
Those are great pictures! I'll load mine tonight. I had a great time and I think the girls did too.
awwww...we went last thurs with out of town family! we had fun, but last year we saw so many more than this year.
Post a Comment