
I love holidays, but I sure am glad that this one is over and now we have a little holiday break. We should have had our Easter with Chloe and Logan last night- live and learn. Today was so crazy that Chloe still has 2 baskets she hasn't opened and we never did hide eggs. I guess it's a good thing she doesn't really care about traditions! We had 3 services this morning and Jeremy had young adults tonight. We had a few hours free this afternoon, but were just wiped out. I think we slept through our "free" time. 







I did get some pictures of the kids this morning before we took off for church. This last week Logan has started smiling. And he smiles a lot! He especially loves pretty girls! He's even becoming a camera ham :) I have tons of great outfits for him, but he's not quite fitting in the 0-3 months yet. And Newborns are too small. So this morning's outfit kind of swallowed him. Oh, and of course, he spit up right when we were taking pictures. Isn't that the way it usually goes?!?


3 comments:
I absolutely love Chloe's easter dress! Your kids are so cute...Oh yeah and the spit-up thing- never fails!
The kids look so good. Chloe's dress is beautiful. I just love dresses for little girls.
Post a Comment