Monday, April 16, 2007

7 Weeks



Hard to believe it's already been 7 weeks! Logan weighed 10lbs, 6 oz at the 6 wk check-up. He is still such a peaceful baby. I am so grateful for the easy-going manner of this one! I really don't know if I could handle another Chloe. His eyes turned blue about 2 1/2 weeks ago- they were grey. I think the only feature he has of mine is the nose. Oh, and his fabulous skin tone! I kept saying I wanted a little boy that had Jeremy's blue eyes and my dark skin. This is working out perfectly. The only thing that hasn't worked out perfectly is his sleep habit. Chloe, being the "great" helper that she is, checks on him a little too much. We are trying to teach him to soothe himself back to sleep when he wakes before his nap is over. Unfortunately that is difficult with Chloe climbing into the crib to "check" on him or "just give him one last kiss." And he does sleep 7-8 hours at night, just not the right 7-8 hours. He'll fall asleep around 7:30 or 8:00pm but then get up again around 3:00am. If only I could go to bed that early or he could stay awake just 2 more hours :)



2 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Have you been following Baby Wise? I know Cara Grace used to wake up at 3:30 a.m. and not want to go back to sleep for another 2 hrs. or so. I eventually just fed her, changed her, and put her back to bed awake. She went back to sleep. Might work for you? Who knows- every baby is different. Logan is so cute. I'm glad he inherited your dark skin. He'll love that later in life!

Jeremy and Morgen said...

We have for the most part. The only thing that hasn't been happening is letting him fall asleep on his own. At home, Chloe tries to get him if he cries and at my office, someone is always around and ready to snuggle with him.