Monday, February 12, 2007

I know I am suppose to write about Chloe's birthday, but I wanted to take a picture of her this evening to put with her post. I had another check up today to see how things are going. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Although I have had some great contractions, I haven't started dialating yet. I have Braxton Hicks contractions all the time, but only one or two real ones about each hour. With this pregnancy, we have been believing for a great labor and delivery- NOT anything like with Chloe!!!! So even with some of the stronger contractions, it has been fine. I say "fine" because I don't really want to use the word pleasant, but it has been enjoyable. I have enjoyed them because I know that I am that much closer to being done and being able to hold my Logan. And I think he is ready to be done. With such a short torso he really has nowhere else to go and his room is getting very cramped!! There are lots of things already that he does that is so much like Chloe. I am excited to see how different and yet how much alike they are.
Since I am not showing signs of going into labor anytime soon, I have decided that I am going on the winter camp trip with NXL. But no worries, I'm not going snowboarding. I will probably go shopping or to the movies with the non-snowboarders. I will, however, drive our car up rather than take the bus just in case. Well, I may not drive- it will likely be Jeremy or an intern!

2 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

OMG be careful!!! I can just see you going into labor on the trip! I didn't have a single contraction before my c-section w/ C.G. and they only took the baby two days before my due date. I think I would've went way over. Thank God for c-sections I guess! We are thinking and praying for you that all will go well. Let us know when the big day comes!!

Jeremy and Morgen said...

We have a list of doctors and another midwife that my midwife recommends that are in the area where we will be. I did think about the "what do we do if..."! And my bag is packed so I'll take it with me also. The only down side is that Chloe and Jeremy's mom won't be close, so hopefully they would make it.