Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update


Well, I never really got around to writing a birthday blog about Chloe. But it is hard to believe that it has already been 4 years! Time really has gone by too fast. It seems like yesterday she was in diapers, now she is in preschool! I love watching Chloe grow. She has such a great personality and is always keeping us entertained. I know God has great things in store for her. She is so outgoing, loveable, sensitive, compassionate and fun! It is such an honor to be her parents and to help her develop the gifts and calling that God has placed in her.
One week to go and yet no signs of Logan. I am getting anxious for him to arrive, but I am surprisingly not impatient. I think with your first baby as the time gets closer it is all you can think about. And all you can think is, "Hurry up! Get out of me!" But with the next you are a little more prepared. I know that Logan is going to come when the time is right. I'll let him decide. I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime. I still have a few things to finish in the nursery. So, I'll just keep enjoying my time and sleep and be patient- not my strongest suit. And for all of you that wrote down that he would be here by now, I'm sorry but you lose. Would you like to make another guess? At my baby shower, everyone wrote in Logan's book their guess of the birth date and weight. Anyone that hasn't written down a date, please leave it in the comments! Deena really wants the prize and so far she might be closest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I am going to guess that Logan with arrive on Saturday the 24th! Which is two days past your due date? What's the prize? :)

Anonymous said...

Logan will arrive when gramma says he's gonna arrive. That will be this Sunday the 25th. And he will weigh 7lb 7oz. just like his daddy.