Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hide-N-Seek

Lately we have been playing a LOT of Hide-n-Seek. It is Chloe's new favorite game. Thank God!!!! We were getting really tired of Pretty, Pretty Princess! Chloe just loves it when Daddy plays Hide-n-Seek with her. She giggles nonstop. He has been teaching her all about hiding and finding "perfect" spots. I love watching them together. When I said that Chloe giggles nonstop, that includes while she is hiding, too. She will hide wherever Jeremy hid last and as soon as he says "Ready or not, here I come" Chloe laughs and giggles and yells back "Daddy, I'm in here." I know, I know. She hasn't quite got the full concept. But we still have lots of fun playing with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I was just playing this game with Grace and she did the same thing. She would hide in the same spot and yell out "OVER HERE!!!" Kids are hilarious.

~Justin

Anonymous said...

What a great site »