Monday, July 24, 2006

We just finished with an amazing youth conference! The speakers were wonderful and the kids' repsonse to everything made all the hard work well worth it. One of my favorite things about the conference was that the speakers spoke to all age groups, not just "kids". We had Jr. Highers and High Schoolers but even the adult leaders got some really good stuff from the conference. The passion and hunger in these kids were so strong that every service was amazing.
I am at the end of week 9 and I am feeling great. I still get quesy every once in a while but for the most part I feel great and am eating again! I have lost 8 lbs but I don't think that will last long. I can eat meat now as long as I don't cook it- we have been eating out a lot! I still don't do dairy or most sweets. I am beginning to notice that my jeans are a little tighter in the waist. You can't see it but I can feel it. I know they say you show earlier on your 2nd and 3rd child, but I am still hoping to not really start showing until the 4th/5th month. Wtih Chloe it was almost the 6th month before you really saw anything so maybe this time it will be the 5th month!
If you ask Chloe if she wants a brother or sister, her answer hasn't changed from the beginning. She will tell you she is having a baby brother, a baby brother and a baby sister. She has even named them- Logan, Evan and Chloe 2. She is very adamant that the girl will be Chloe 2 and nothing else.

3 comments:

The Gladney Family said...

I'm so excited for you, I'm betting on a boy named Savage! It's been a while since we've talked, I have to call you so we can catch up. How about we get together soon? Brendan and I will show you our new house. It's so cute! Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah cooking meat is wasn't my thing either! I cried when Deena cooked her ribs at our house when she visited cuase the smell wouldn't go away! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »