Most people already know this, but WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!! Of course this is exciting news but for us it is even more exciting than most people could know. July of 2005 Jeremy and I started trying to have another baby. That was almost one year ago. With Chloe it took us like one minute to get pregnant so we thought another one would be a snap. But after about the 3rd month it really started to get frustrating. I am not the most patient person when I really want something so several months became a challenge. By the 4th month I was getting discouraged but knew that we were young and healthy and eventually it would happen. Then all of a sudden everyone else started getting pregnant. Most of them weren't even trying. We had a small group of people that knew we were trying and they were praying and believing with us. I am so thankful for all of them! I will be honest- it was one of the hardest things I have ever overcome to be happy for someone else's new baby when we had been wanting our own so badly for so long. But we knew God was faithful and our turn would come. I had a couple of emotional outbursts where I would just cry all day long, wondering why it wasn't me. Don't get me wrong I am very happy for everyone that is pregnant or just had their babies (about 11 total!) but emotionally it was hard. I had to keep reminding myself to change my thinking and not feel sorry for myself or be bitter towards others. Finally I had made up my mind that if something didn't happen after July I was going to take matters into my own hands and start fertility treatments! Of course, we didn't really need them and I am sure God is laughing at how silly I was sometimes. I don't know why I would think my plans would be better than God's! So far, nothing has ever worked out for me when I try to do it on my own. But 3 weeks before the one year mark we found out we are having a baby!! Long ago we started praying that this pregnancy would be easier than Chloe. I threw up every 20 minutes for almost 4 months straight. I am not exaggerating, either. So far this time has been great. I have not really been sick. I am finding that I cannot eat cheese or anything sweet- fruit, juice, nothing! It makes me nauseous but I haven't been throwing up. My biggest surprise was coffee. I remember wanting to throw up at the thought of coffee last time. But yesterday was the first time that it didn't sound good. I actually quit cold turkey. A few weeks ago I just didn't feel like having it in the mornings and I never got withdrawl headaches! So everything is going great and we are all excited. We had been preparing Chloe for quite a while so when we told her she just said, "I know." I love our dinner time conversations as we all talk about the new baby and things we want to do and Chloe talks about the things she wants to help with. The only thing we are really working on with her is that she is convinced we are having 3! Our due date is Feb 25- another February baby!
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I can't tell you how excited I am for you and Jeremy! I want to cry just thinking about it. You two are the most amazing people I know, and not to mention great parents. God has truly incredible plans for your family!!
Yea for you guys!!!! You're just now telling? :) I hope you have a great pregnancy. Remember, every baby and every pregnancy is different! We will have to chat on the phone really soon! Love you!
Congratulations!!!
Hey what is wrong with 3? And if you could just be 4 days late then we could have leap year babies and with only one birthday every 4 years. They will stay little longer for gramma and poppa and we won't have to work around school schedules so soon.
Congrats! We are so excited to see you guys even though you aren't much prego yet!
There is nothing wrong with having 3. Just not at one time! I can do twins, but triplets I'm not so sure
Congrats Morgen! I am excited for you guys. We had a little guy just 7 short months ago! Chloe is so cute, I'm sure this one will be gorgeous or handsome too!!! Love your blog! Remember me from Tulsa...and Linz?!
Em- of course I remember you! I have been trying to get Lindsay to talk you into your own blog. I saw pics of Ian when Linz was there. I would love to see new ones!
Congrats, again!
best regards, nice info asia direct marketing search engine submission Cheap 2 9 calls Florida homeowner insurance broward Travel insurance coordinators vancouver bc exhibition jackets Car cheap insurance ladys Gmc safari door panel Backpackers travel ins Georgia patent and trademark legal Adults web cams cheap auto insurance hardcore movies http://www.contact-lenses-8.info/Aaa-car-ins-com.html
Post a Comment