Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Try It Tuesday- Jan 11

This week's Try It Tuesday is: 5 Hour Energy. I love my coffee. I guess I just needed to state that. :) I've always wondered if the 5 Hour Energy actually works- I have friends that say yes and friends that say no. Well, I got 3 to try this week. And the best part- they were free! My favorite sale price! A rep came to my office the other day and handed them out. So, it seems this is a great week to try them out. They claim to work better than coffee, so we shall see. I think the hardest part for me will be not having a hot drink in my hand. But if I'm going to try these out, I want to know that it's actually the 5 Hr and not my additional coffee or tea.


Ok, so last week's Try It was switching to vinegar instead of other glass cleaner.
Verdict: It's not so bad. It works well, and eventually the smell goes away. I'm not 100% on board yet, but I'm going to keep using it for now.

No comments: