Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Best Friends

Sharing a pancake with her best friend Violet.

Baby and Violet have a VERY strong tie that will be very difficult to break! ViVi, as she calls her, goes everywhere with us and sleeps with her at night. Even though Chloe played with dolls, Chloe never fully became attached to them or mothered them. She played pretend, but it wasn't really part of our daily life. Baby, however, doesn't like to go anywhere without a doll. Violet is her first love (as far as dolls go). But I have to admit the dog is pretty neat. You can plug it into the computer and program it. It sings different songs, does learning games and rhymes and calls her by her name.

For the past week, I have been waking up to one of Violet's songs. Baby wakes up super early, will turn her on, then fall asleep listening to the songs. Or she sings to ViVi. Jeremy and I have considered stocking up on Violet dolls- just in case this one breaks!

No comments: