Family at the beach for Uncle Frank's final ride


This is the picture of cousins, but in these 2 faces there are generations. Grandma & Grandpa, John & Frank, Morgen & Jackie.


This is the other 19 pics :)

Two of the strongest people I know. One of the few things I truly wanted to achieve in life was to be like my Grandma. I'm getting there....

I love my family! Although it was under tragic circumstances, I am so thankful that I got to see them and spend quality time with many. The loss of a loved one generally reminds people to value those they have, love all and live with no regrets! Material things come and go, but the cherished memories (or the lack of) will last a lifetime. My Uncle Frank lived a full life, living every moment he could and with no regrets. The best way to honor his memory is to do the same in our own lives! Love you, Uncle!!!!










2 comments:
Thank you for being there for your dad at the most difficult time in his life. You are the strength he needed and I am so proud of you. You are more like your Grandma than you know. I love you.
Amy
And if you and Uncle Robert weren't there, we all would have starved!!!!
Good post Morgen. Those are some sweet pics! It's great to have such an awesome famly!
Post a Comment