Baby turned 6 months on the 21st. She is truly a joy and a blessing! Still, not a day goes by that we don't get stopped so people can get a smile from her or that we hear "She is the happiest baby I have ever seen." She brings so much joy to us and to those around her. She adores her big brother and sister! Sometimes when they are playing, we think she might crawl off the couch so she can play with them. There is definately longing in her eyes to be wherever they are! Her giggles are so sweet and delightful- and we can't get enough of them.
Baby started sitting up by herself a few weeks ago. No teeth have popped through but the way she chews on everything they should be here soon. She is also still petite. I am taking her to her 6 mo check up next week, but when we weighed her at home last week she was just over 12 lbs. Yep, she is still tiny. We have tried to introduce solid foods and even rice cereal but she is not interested. Once I got her to eat about 1/4 jar of peas. I am still trying to get her use to the textures of food. Hopefully she will not be as picky of an eater as Chloe! Aside from her disinterest in food, she is extremely easy going and chill! But she does "talk" a lot more now! Her form of "talking" is actually growling. I know it's strange, but she growls. Looking at her you would think that if she growls, it is cute dainty growls. Nope! It is a low, gutteral growl. She does throw in some higher babbling every once in a while, though. I am excited to see more of her personality emerge over the next few months and years!


No comments:
Post a Comment