Monday, June 22, 2009

2 Months Old


I can hardly believe my baby is already 2 months old!!! Annalise, or Baby, is such a sweetheart! We think she has grown so much but when we see her next to others her age, she is still so tiny. But all of our kids have been tiny. I wish I could say things have been super easy this time, but 3 kids is a LOT of work!!!! Fortunately, she was good to me and started sleeping 7-8 hours a night around 5 1/2 weeks. She is still sleeping 8 hrs but not longer, I think because she is breastfed. She is such a lover! She loves to be held and snuggled. Also, she absolutely adores Logan. That surprises me because he is so loud and rough when he tries to play with her. But she always smiles for him and gives him full attention when he is around. Chloe is still our little mommy. She has been such a HUGE help to me! I would probably be going crazy if I didn't have her around to help me out. She plays with Logan, looks out for both Logan and Baby, she will get diapers or clothes out for me, help clean up, whatever we ask of her. And she will sit and hold Baby all day long if we would let her. Despite the energy and work it takes raising 3 kids, we love our family and are truly enjoying each day with them!

No comments: