It's hard to believe Annalise Joy is already 2 weeks old! The days have flown by! She had her 2 week check up yesterday and boy has she gained weight! She is now at 7lbs 8oz! She has gained about 12 oz in 2 weeks! She is still so content, which I am so grateful for :) Night time feedings are much easier now. She eats around 10:30pm, 2:30am and 6:30am. Completely doable! She is also a snuggler, which I am loving! Although, with Chloe and Logan, I don't get a lot of just-Annalise-snuggletime. Logan is very protective of her so he is wherever she is. It's a good thing I no longer have a belly so I have my lap back. If I'm holding or feeding Annalise, Logan is right there in my lap with her.
This morning Logan sat on the bed with us and played Chloe's DS while I fed Annalise. He would get really excited when he would figure something out and show Annalise, "Look, Baby! I did it!"
Logan is also potty-training. He loves going on the toilet so he can get a treat! He is beginning to grasp the concept and is telling us BEFORE he goes in his pants! I think that's a huge accomplishment since he normally wouldn't care and would sit in a wet/dirty diaper until someone caught him. Hopefully this won't drag out forever and he will be ready for his Big Boy Pants soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment