Logan is talking more. He still signs a few words, but is starting to say some things. Right now, he says: mama, dada, bath, hi, bye-bye, night-night, dog, puppy, sissy, more, please, eat, go, shhhhh and my favorite- I love you. Jeremy wanted him to learn "I love you" so we worked on it. It's still kind of slurred, but he gets right in your face with a big cheesy grin and mumbles Love You and then gives a big slobbery kiss. One of the things only a parent would love!
Chloe starts swimming lessons in two weeks and then soccer in August. She would be involved in more things if we would let her! She is extremely social! Everyday she wakes up asking where we are going today. She has groups of friends at both the north and the south churches, friends at the library storytime, at the parks, at the beach....
We have had an extra family member for the last month. My sister, Sammi, has been living with us while she adjusts to her new job and new area. The kids especially love having Aunt Mimi here. Sammi has found a roommate and is slowly leaving our house and moving into their place. I know it will be good for her, and probably a lot quieter, but we are going to miss having her here with us.
Because we have spent so much time in the water the past few weeks, I don't really have any pictures. I should after the 4th, however :)
Shhh....


2 comments:
Glad you are finally getting some warmer weather!! Happy Fourth of July!
Hi Morgen, miss you! It sounds like you are having a great summer. I would love to have you and the kids out to the lake one of these days. I'm sure Chloe would love to play in the water with Sonja.
Post a Comment