It has been so nice that we have rarely been at home! When Western Washington has nice weather you have to take full advantage, because tomorrow might rain :) The kids love being outside playing. We have weeded the flower beds, mowed the yard, gone on bike rides, played in bubbles, been to every park in a 10-mile radius, sun-bathed, had a picnic, washed the cars, cleaned out the garage, gotten new summer toys, bounced on the trampoline, and found a new house. I guess I could say we have had a productive 2 weeks. :)
PS- Logan has his first word. We don't classify Mama and Dada as "real" first words because every kid learns to babble that right away. Logan's first word is "Sissy." Actually, it is pronounced more like Did-dee. As soon as he wakes from his naps, he calls for the dog to come play with him. It really is cute. They both get excited to see each other.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am loving spring too! It has been in the 70s here! I LOVE IT!!! I am asking Austin for some ideas about your flower beds- I'll get back to you after I talk to the "expert!"- ha, ha.
Austin said there are different kinds of special dirt you can put down that repels animals. Maybe you could check w/ a garden store. Another solution he had was very weird and gross. Putting down your own pee in the bed. I didn't know people actually did that. You could have Jeremy go pee in your flower beds!! Ha, ha!
Post a Comment