Jeremy just got back from Korea. He had a great time at Dr. Cho's leadership conference. He said it was amazing to see the magnitude of Dr. Cho's church. There are almost 1 million members, 14000 lay pastors and 7000 board members/elders. Even with our huge new building, he would barely be able to hold a board meeting in our new sanctuary! It has definately broadened Jeremy's idea of what "Church growth" really means! Maybe I'll be able to convince Jeremy to jump on here and write a little about his trip. I don't have any pictures because Jeremy left our camera, his brand new Tumi bag and a new blazer in one of the vehicles IN KOREA!!!! We are praying the CGI's people will send it back :)
Logan is crawling like crazy and is now pulling himself up on things. Still no teeth, but we can see about 6 just under the skin just screaming to break free! Hopefully they will com s through soon. Even though he has no teeth he wants to eat big people food so we've started letting him have a few things. He loves mac n cheese and can gum a graham cracker like you wouldn't believe. But his all-time favorite is still the rib bones.
Chloe is still our little lady. For some reason, she still only wants to wear dresses. And now that it's rainy, dresses and rainboots. We have our Fall Fun Party on Friday so I'll probably have to get a temporary camera for that. I am so excited to dress the whole family up. Jeremy and I still haven't decided what we are dressing as. On Halloween, Chloe and I might skip church so we can put on our costumes and hand out candy!
I guess that's it for now. I'll try to get Jeremy to write the next one.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment