Sunday, August 12, 2007

Trip to Missouri

































































We are back from a great time in Missouri! The first few pictures are with the grandparents: my Dad's parents, my Mom's parents and my great-grandma. I loved being back in the Missouri heat! I made sure we had plenty of sun-time. Even with SPF 50 Sunblock, both Logan and Chloe got great tans. Jeremy and I also got some great sun action, but I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it in our 70 degree Seattle weather. One night we had a BBQ/Birthday party. Chloe got to celebrate a 1/2 Birthday. And it was catered by Arthur Bryants- yummy!!!!! And Jeremy brought back a couple jars of their BBQ sauce. We also spent a good amount of time at Worlds of Fun & Oceans of Fun. Jeremy got TONS of Sonic!!! I think we had slushes every day :)
Chloe and Logan did so well on the plane rides. No fussing babies for us! Logan has moved to a new phase in his babbling. For a while he would make noises and blow raspberries- lots of raspberries. Now is making "ba ba ba" sounds. Also, instead of just wiggling until he gets where he wants to be he is beginning to inchworm his way around. He is starting to sit unassisted. Chloe wanted to swim like the big kids so one day at the waterpark she said, "Daddy, watch this." And she went under water and started swimming. Just like that. This was a big deal for her, because she hated to have her face underwater or not be able to touch. But by the time we left, she was a little fish.
Thank you for a wonderful vacation! We enjoyed our time in MO and being able to really relax. We love you all so very much and can't wait to see you again in October!!!! (Well, at least me and the kids, since Jeremy will be in Korea at that time)



1 comment:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Love the family pics! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Did you like the HOT weather? You'd like it here right now~ It's been in the high 90's-low 100's! So hot...Glad you could go home to visit!