Monday, August 13, 2007

Too Funny!

I had to write these down before I forgot them!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I found Chloe with her bedding and a backpack of clothes walking into the TV room. She converted the couch into her "bed." She decided that since we wouldn't let her have a TV in her bedroom, she was going to switch rooms to the one that had the TV! So, we let Chloe change rooms for one day. All she wanted to do was watch TV. Just confirmation that NOT letting her have a TV right now is the right choice :)

Chloe got a baggie of change from my Grandma while we were in Missouri. Jeremy asked her this morning what she wanted to buy with her change. She replied, "A computer."

She is way to smart for a 4 year old!

1 comment:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Soo funny! Kids are so great... Reagan was in the bath the other night and it was time for her to get out. I let the water out and she said, "NO! Let me flush it!" :)