Wednesday, March 07, 2007











This week has gone by so fast. In addition to Logan, we have our Vision Conference going on this week. It's been busy busy! Chloe loves having a little brother. She has been such a great helper around the house. The first picture of her holding him is a constant sight around our house. Also, Jeremy loves having a son with so much hair that naturally styles into a fauxhawk! And I had to take pictures of him in one of my favorite shirts. I love the Pumpkin Patch brand! They have such cute boy clothes. Logan is such a good baby! He only gets up about once at night and is so content during the day. I've been working some from home and it is surprisingly easy with him. All is going well and we are doing great. Keeping busy, but when are we not?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! What a good big sis Chloe is!! That's great!

Shannon said...

congrats!