Not too much has been going on lately. Our Monday night dinners have grown so much that we are quickly running out of room! But I love every minute of it. Before long we are going to need a bigger kitchen. And at least 2 ovens! I have been in the mood to cook/bake lately so I have lots of people to eat the goodies. Right now is the perfect time for pears. I made cinnamon-vanilla poached pears the other night and they were so delicious.
The pregnancy is going well. We find out next Wednesday if we are having a boy or girl. Everyone is pretty excited about that! I have noticed that certain shoes are snug (but my feet don't seem swollen). So now I am wearing heels everyday just in case one day my feet do swell! As I have been going through the shoe closet, I am finding shoes that I had completely forgotten that I even had! It's like getting new shoes all over again! But even if my feet do swell, it's almost winter- which means Uggs! And any size of foot works in Uggs!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AAAUGH the lovely big feet. It just started to get colder here to wear shoes other than flip flops and low and behold.... My boots don't fit! Mainly around my ankles or slight cankles :) But at least my legs were somewhat fitting! I can't wait to know what you are having. I have 12 days left but I really hope not to wait that long.
Post a Comment