Friday, October 20, 2006

Logan Steele Carpenter


Yep, we're having a boy!!!!! I would put up pictures of his "proof" but I thought it might be kind of wrong ;) The ultrasound went well. There was very little doubt as to the gender- he was on display for all the world to see. Chloe was disappointed for a while because she couldn't see the other babies. It took some time to convince her that we were only having one. She would keep saying, "Just keep looking. There are two more. You have to find them." But finally she accepted the fact that we are only having Logan this time. And now she is so excited about her baby brother. Everyone is excited about having a little boy! Now it's time to finish the nursery!

PS- Linz, sorry you had to wait so long to find out. I tried calling you but I think I have your old number. I didn't want to post it until I called you.

3 comments:

Austin & Lindsay said...

Wow!!! Yea for you guys! I bet Jeremy is thrilled! Congratulations to you both! I was hoping you would be having a boy with your sister-in-law having a girl. We pray all continues to go well with your pregnancy! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! So happy for you guys! Boys are fun...I only know that cuz I don't have a girl...yet! Anyway, so excited for you and can't wait to see the "real" pics of Logan when he arrives! Congrats~

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The name is totally Jeremy!