
They also had the cutes pull-string pinata. Instead of taking turns whacking it with a stick, it has ribbons at the bottom and you take turns pulling one. One of the ribbons releases the door on the bottom and all the stuff falls out. I was ready to take a picture of Chloe pulling the ribbon, but her ribbon opened it and in all the excitement, I forgot to take the picture!
I have Chloe so well trained! When she saw all the goodies, she backed away as all the kids rushed in. She came over to ask if she could have one, "just one, Mommy." Even though we don't really let her have candy, I let her pick up whatever she wanted. I'm such a good mom!

Things are going well here, just busy. It's hard to believe the summer is almost over. Oh! And Jeremy just got a new handgun! He's pretty excited about that. Maybe I'll take a picture and put him on here since he has very few pictures on the entire blog :)


2 comments:
That last pic of Chloe is so cute! She's a beautiful little girl! Glad things are going well for you guys- Morgen, how are you feeling?
I agree...she's a doll! Are you guys going to find out if you're having a boy or girl?!!!
Post a Comment