I miss being me! I know that I am going through a lot of changes but I just want to be my old self again. It would be so nice to enjoy cooking . That was something I poured my heart into and I loved it so much. But right now it is all I can do just to go grocery shopping. And I miss desserts :( It is summer time. I should be eating strawberries and making strawberry shortcakes. And since I am at home during the day, I have the time to make cheesecakes. But I can't stomach the smell or the sight of it all. I am ready for the days when I can eat a meal based on what tastes good, not what is going to be easiest to throw up. Oh and to be able to go a full day without naps or crashing at 7:30 at night. Eventually I will have clothes that fit! Right now I have just enough of a bump that I have to unbutton my pants when I sit down but not enough to buy bigger clothes or even maternity clothes. I tried on some pants that were one size bigger, hoping that would work for now. Although I could sit down, the pants were too baggy in the legs and seat. I don't look pregnant, just bloated.
But on the plus side, my sister is coming to town on Monday so I will have a personal chef for a while. I think I am ready to play for a few days. And my nephew is coming!! He is the cutest guy ever. I know Chloe will have so much fun- she has been counting down the days.
Thanks for letting me whine~


3 comments:
I most certainly have the " I just want to be normal and me again and where my cute jeans and my boots with a shirt that is cute" days! I am almost done so I think I can handle it. I have 10 weeks left! Maybe slightly less :)
Don't worry about not looking pregnant- you know you will soon enough! I'm tired of looking pregnant! I'm starting to look like a whale! :) And Reagan has decided this week to cut out her naps! What timing!!! I'm so tired all the time! I hope you have a fun visit with your sister and nephew! Miss you...
That must be so hard. I would love to come over and make you dinner. How about sometime next week? We are homeless all next week so any day works for me.
Post a Comment